all images, unless otherwise noted, © Natalie Hall (2008-2013)

.

13.1.14

A Rough Short Storyboard












































So this is a storyboard I'd almost forgotten about that I was doing just for fun and to try my hand at "storyboarding" without much history with it :\

The scene is from a pen and ink rpg i'd joined with a few friends. William (the pianist) had lost his temper on a female friend after quite a few drinks and his friend Doc found out. Here he's teaching Will a harsh lesson in manners....

I'd gotten more than I remembered done, and I'm more than likely going to clean this up and get a few more inbetweens (and right a lot of wrongs overall).

But anyway I thought it'd just be fun to post the first run of sketches and scenes.

Cheers.
NH

1 comment:

Mayumi Elisa said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know.. You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this... Success for you.....!!!