all images, unless otherwise noted, © Natalie Hall (2008-2013)

.

28.7.13

The Reason for Dragons

So Jeff Stokely asked me earlier in the year to contribute a pinup for his recently released book The Reason for Dragons (written by Chris Northrop),which of course I couldn’t say no to. Unfortunately a limited amount of space was available and my piece was unable to make it into final print. 
JUST remembered I hadn’t posted the piece, so I figured what better time than now, because the book was released last week!
By the way you should definitely pick up a copy for yourself, it’s an absolutely beautiful book all around!
You can go HERE to purchase a copy!! 

4 comments:

Brett Bean said...

nice one. book looks great too.

Jon Ventura said...

Very Dope!

Mary Belich said...

Awesome dragon!

Buy Facebook Likes said...

Wow! What a great post.I just found this blog. I'll definitely be back.