all images, unless otherwise noted, © Natalie Hall (2008-2013)

.

6.1.13

Happy New Year / Prints Available




Happy New Year to you all. Hope everyone had a lovely and safe Wintery season.

I'd gotten some very nice feedback on the last few posts I've made and decided to make prints. They're available through Society 6. If you click the word or look at my side bar you can be rushed over to view what is available. If there is something you would like to see being printed on or have requests of prints of my past work toss an email to natalieillustration (at) gmail (dot) com.

Thanks so much!
All the best to you all in this new year.
NH

1 comment:

Betty Szwagierczak said...

Happy New Year :)
added you to my society6 follow list, haha :) have fun there! also those drawings are so amazing.
take care!~
Betty
betty-art.blogspot.com