all images, unless otherwise noted, © Natalie Hall (2008-2013)

.

9.4.11

Trying to cut back...








Trying to cut back on posting, I was feeling a bit self conscious about the amount of times I was updating, I felt I was getting a bit annoying. Perhaps I should just be more selective about my work. Anyhow these are from the last 2 or so days, I felt I needed to brush up on designing inanimate objects. The people and ocelots are for my thesis, ocelots are one of the minions the jaguar god (Tlatoani) controls. They're like little ninjas who have smoke bombs on their little vine belts :3.

Thaaaanks <3

9 comments:

Logan Pearsall said...

Are you kidding?!
I want to see more! Post anything you want!
I love seeing all of it. Finals, WIPs, everything!

You are a constant inspiration for me, and I dig your work.

N.Hall said...

Thanks Logan, it means a lot.

Keep working hard you're well on your way :)

Rob said...

These are great! I concentrate on characters too much also =/

Chez said...

Don't get self conscious, we LOVE seeing your stuff! And one the coolest things is that you post all these really awesome sketches so frequently.
I love seeing your work and I tell people all the time how proud I am at how you've exploded with style haha!

Also omfg banana costume YES!

Kyrstin said...

It's not annoying in the least! I love your posts, your work is very inspiring. :)

Seema said...

amazing designs :) I agree, dont stop posting! I want to see more of your work!

Jeffrey Lai said...

what! no!
I love transport designs, such great shapes!
keep up the epicness!

Jez Tuya said...

MORE! POST MORE!

colin said...

It's your blog......post till you can't post no more.