all images, unless otherwise noted, © Natalie Hall (2008-2013)

.

16.3.11

:S
















uhhhhh....so yeahhh maybe i should have split this into 2 different posts, this is what happens when I don't scan as I go though :\

Some of this stuff is for my thesis, the NYFPU blog , the Alphabeastiary Blog, and just models I draw for fun from the Sartorialist.

I really need to work on my backgrounds, I'm having a hard time figuring out how to treat them like characters D:

thanks for looking :)

13 comments:

Jez Tuya said...

epic dump of awesomeness! A+++

Gabriela said...

asfhassj;ghs;h !! [translation for: omg-awesome-woah-like-totally-awesome]

Erin said...

Beautiful stuff, I especially like the sartorialist drawings :)

Betsy Bauer said...

You are a machine!

Charles Santoso said...

Awesomeness overloads :D woah, Natalie!

Chez said...

Awesome! I'm so proud of you!

Justin Volz said...

woah! really great post, almost overwhelming. Really enjoy the hands on the first one, and the girl with the suitcase. I dig it!

Mauricio said...

wow, beautiful work as always!

@JG_VipArt said...

wooow :D

Olly Lawson said...

Kick ass stuff!

Anonymous said...

chikachika yeahyeah !

Michael Yates said...

awesome drawings! i love your shapes

"TORI CAT" said...

These are great!!
so much to look at since i last stopped by. I especially like your armadillo designs and shack type buildings!!
Keep them coming!!!
All the best!!
Tcat.x